I had the honor of being nominated for the Versatile Blogger award by Sonja at Too Much Character
I appreciate the nomination, Be sure to check out Sonja’s post in response to this award, as well as her blog dedicated to finding the “funny and good in every day while sharing ways to support the children and important people in your life.”
Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include a link to their blog in your post.
- Nominate 15 bloggers of your choosing to keep spreading the love.
- Share 7 facts about yourself.
7 Facts About Me
- I hated my name as a kid. It was a cool thing to have a short nickname when I was younger. For example, Nic for Nicole…You couldn’t do much with Lana. 🙂 Now I love my name because it is different and I do not hear it often.
- I’m a bit obsessive about cleanliness and personalization. I know some people that would adamantly agree with this statement. 😀
- Everything on my computer is perfectly organized in folders within a folder, within folder…etc.
- I’m a good listener but if I get excited about the topic then expect frequent interruption. When I am passionate about something it is hard for me to keep still or quiet. <3
- I tend to overthink, which probably gets me into trouble and doesn’t help with my anxiety.
- Sometimes I talk way too fast!
- I need to learn to say no more often.
This list was surprisingly hard for me to come up with. I write all the time and share a lot about my life, but trying to come up with 7 facts about myself took a little more time than I expected… 🙂
And the nominations go to….
- Eleanor at Eleanor Catalina Creative
- Latisha at Renew Inspiration
- Jen at The Frozen Mind
- Jennie at Failure to Thrive No More
- Tammy at MidLife Milestones
- Linda at Wittes World
- Brittany at Ordinarily Extraordinary Mom
- Stacey at Stacey Pardoe
- Maree Dee at Embracing the Unexpected
- Cindy at Living for the Sunshine
- Koral Dawn at The Unsanity Blog
- Tricia at In The Mommy Trenches
- Allison and Rachel at Healthy Living in Colorado
- Lauren at They Say Parenting
- Becki at Backpack Becki