“Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.” -Tony Robbins
“A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” -Bruce Lee
“You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles you have to overcome to reach your goals.” -Booker T. Washington
“You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream.” -C.S. Lewis
S.M.A.R.T goal setting helps bring structure and trackability to your goals. S.M.A.R.T is an acronym for
S.M.A.R.T goals help with making sure your goals aren’t too vague. Goals are great and very important for day to day achievement, but you have to have a plan and be realistic. It doesn’t have to be “all or nothing.” This is where the S.M.A.R.T method comes into play. For more detailed information on the S.M.A.R.T method and free downloadable S.M.A.R.T goals worksheet check out Witte’s World Blog. You can also read more about S.M.A.R.T goals here on my post that I wrote about my January S.M.A.R.T goals.
My S.M.A.R.T Blogging Goals for January 2019
- I will increase my email list to 42 subscribers by January 31, 2019, by utilizing connections, networking, social media, and creating a free downloadable for every new subscriber.
- I will reach 200,000 monthly views on Pinterest by January 31, 2019, by utilizing Tailwind, Pinterest Group Boards, and working on my keywords.
- I will increase my Facebook followers to 300 by January 31, 2019, by continuing to network in my Facebook blogging groups, on Instagram, and sharing with my family and friends.
- I will start up my new weekly series posts for 2019 by the second or third week of January. I plan on making this happen by trying to get them written ahead of time and schedule 2 weeks worth in advance.
- I will do research on linky parties and make a decision on whether or not I am going to start one by January 31, 2019.
Did I reach my goals?
- I am proud to say that as of this evening, I am at 44 subscribers on my email list! 🙂
- I am currently at 160,000 monthly viewers, but I have since learned that number doesn’t mean a whole lot. I am proud to say that Pinterest brings in 20-50 views a day.
- I have way exceeded my goal. I am currently at 446 followers on my blog Facebook page!!
- I have started all three of my new weekly series posts and they are being received really well.
- I am still going back and forth on the decision to start my own linky party.
How well did you do with your January S.M.A.R.T goals?
“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31