THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://findinginspirationinthechaos.blog/disclosure-policy-2/
S.M.A.R.T goal setting helps bring structure and trackability to your goals.
S.M.A.R.T goals help with making sure your goals aren’t too vague. Goals are great and very important for day to day achievement, but you have to have a plan and be realistic. It doesn’t have to be “all or nothing.” This is where the SMART method comes into play. For more detailed information on the S.M.A.R.T method and free downloadable
My S.M.A.R.T Blogging Goals for February 2019
- I will increase my email from 44 subscribers to 60 by February 28, 2019. Therefore, I will continue to utilize my connections, network and work on social media. I also want to continue to brainstorm on creating a free downloadable for every new subscriber.
- I will work on increasing my daily blog views from Pinterest traffic from 20-50 to around 75 by February 28, 2019. Therefore, I will continue to utilize Tailwind, Pinterest Group Boards, and working on my keywords.
- I will increase my Facebook followers from 446 to 600 by February 28, 2019. This will be achieved by continuing to network in my Facebook blogging groups, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- I will take part in the February Blogging Challenge and I will complete it by writing and scheduling the posts ahead of time.
- I will continue to do research on linky parties. As a result of my research, I will make a decision on whether or not I am going to start one by February 28, 2019.
Did I reach my goals?
- I am currently at 53 email subscribers. I didn’t make my goal of 60, but I did get 100 new WordPress followers. Therefore, I will have to continue this goal for next month.
- I am beyond excited to report that I blew this goal away! Pinterest brings in around 100-120 views a day!!
- As of today, I am at 603 Facebook followers!!
- I did take part in the February Blogging Challenge. I wasn’t able to write on the topic that was given every day. However, I did have a post up 24 days out of the 28 days in February.
- I have not decided whether I am going to host my own linky party. But I did co-host a linky party this month!! Therefore, I am going to have to do more thinking on this goal next month.
How well did you do with your February S.M.A.R.T goals?
If you would like some more information on S.M.A.R.T goals, check out my friend’s recently published book. The book is titled SMART Reflections: A Reflective Goal-Setting Workbook For Educators. You can also find her website here.
“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31