March S.M.A.R.T Goals: What Are S.M.A.R.T Goals?
THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://findinginspirationinthechaos.blog/disclosure-policy-2/
I have talked about S.M.A.R.T goals a few times before in previous posts. However, it is always smart to review before we discuss my March S.M.A.R.T Goals.
S.M.A.R.T goal setting helps bring structure and trackability to your goals. S.M.A.R.T is an acronym for
S.M.A.R.T goals help with making sure your goals aren’t too vague. Goals are great and very important for day to day achievement, but you have to have a plan and be realistic. It doesn’t have to be “all or nothing.” This is where the S.M.A.R.T method comes into play. For more detailed information on the S.M.A.R.T method and free downloadable S.M.A.R.T goals worksheet check out Witte’s World Blog.
S.M.A.R.T Goal Example
I want to increase my email list.
We can agree that this sounds great and is important for bloggers, but it is too vague. Here are some questions we need to ask:
- How much?
- How many?
- Did I give myself a timetable?
- What can I do to reach this goal?
How much? Many? I will increase my email list to 75 subscribers.
How long do I want to give myself? I will increase my email list to 75 subscribers by February 28, 2019.
How will I reach this goal? I will increase my email list to 75 subscribers by March 31, 2019, by utilizing connections, networking, social media, and creating a free downloadable for every new subscriber.
We talked about my February S.M.A.R.T goals on my previous post here. I can not believe we have already made our way through February of 2019! This year is going to be a blur if the rest of the year moves this fast. It is now time to set my March S.M.A.R.T goals.
March S.M.A.R.T Goals
- I will increase my email from 53 subscribers to 65 by March 31, 2019.
Therefore, I will continue to utilize my connections, network and work on social media. I also want to continue to brainstorm on creating a free downloadable for every new subscriber.
- I will work on increasing my daily blog views from Pinterest traffic from 100-120 to around 200 by March 31, 2019. Therefore, I will continue to utilize Tailwind, Pinterest Group Boards, and working on my keywords.
- I will increase my Facebook followers from 603 to 700 by March 31, 2019. This will be achieved by continuing to network in my Facebook blogging groups, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- I will strive to post every day in March and I will do so by writing and scheduling the posts ahead of time.
- I will continue to do research on linky parties and make a decision on whether or not I am going to start one by March 31, 2019. More importantly, I hope to co-host a linky again soon.
Hopefully, this will help you come up with your own list of blogging goals. If you aren’t a blogger, you can still use the S.M.A.R.T method for setting any goals.
Remember to stay focused and never give up. However, don’t stress yourself out. These are YOUR goals. You are in control. Nothing is set in stone. You can reevaluate your goals at any time.
What are your March S.M.A.R.T Goals?
If you would like some more information on S.M.A.R.T goals, check out my
“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31