Mystery Blogger Award
I am honored to be nominated by Jelane from Life ReEnvisioned for the Mystery Blogger Award. Please click here to check out her wonderful blog. You won’t leave Jelane’s blog without feeling inspired and filled with joy and a zest for life.
Thanks again Jelane for this wonderful nomination that has really inspired me this week to keep doing what I am. Thanks for thinking of me.
What is a Mystery Blogger Award?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging
; andthey do it with so much love and passion.” -Okoto Enigma
- Put the award logo onto your blog.
- List the award rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
- Mention the creator of the award and link to the award post.
- State 3 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers for the Mystery Blogger Award.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choosing.
- Share a link to your best blog post
3 Random Facts About Myself
- I’m a bit obsessive about cleanliness and personalization. I know some people that would adamantly agree with this statement.
- Everything on my computer is perfectly organized in folders within a folder, within folder…etc.
- I tend to overthink, which probably gets me into trouble and doesn’t help with my anxiety.
Jelane’s Questions for Me
What inspired you to create your blog?
Writing has always been a huge part of my life and who I am, but I hadn’t written anything new since becoming a mom. I have no regrets about my little boys, but I do think that moms tend to put themselves on the back burner. I have slowly forgotten who I was before mommy, so this blog is my way of finding myself again and really learning to be grateful in every moment, even the sticky, messy ones. This blog was created to try and inspire other mothers that might be feeling the same way I feel.
What do you enjoy most about blogging?
My favorite part about blogging is the people that I have connected with. It is amazing to see the amount of support that bloggers have for one another.
Where is the most memorable place you have traveled?
I haven’t been able to do much traveling, unfortunately. One of my favorite places to go is Cloudcroft, New Mexico. It is up in the mountains and so very peaceful.
What is your favorite quote, Bible verse, saying, etc…?
“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31 I put this at the end of all my blog posts.
If you could meet anyone (dead or alive), who would that person be and why?
My Mamaw Nina who passed away before I had my two boys. I would give anything for her to be able to be a part of my boys’ lives. She never got to meet her great-
My Favorite Blog Post
My Nominees for the Mystery Blogger Award
- Jennie from Failure to Thrive No More
- Linda from Witte’s World
- Sheila from Empty Next Lifestyle
- Stephanie from A Red Hair Girl
- Koral from The Unsanity
- Sonja from Too Much Character
- Kate from All The Trinkets
- Amity from Barbells & Blessings
- Kesi from Kesi’s Korner
- Lauren from They Say Parenting
My Questions for my Nominees
- What inspires you to write?
- What is your favorite time of day and why?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
- Who do you admire most in life?
- What are you most afraid of?
“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31