It’s Shout-Out Saturday, March 16!
You can find Shout-Out Saturday from last weekend here. You definitely don’t want to miss those amazing blogs! Let’s move onto Shout-Out Saturday, March 16 Edition!
Writers often get inspiration from other writers. Often times, if I am feeling stuck I can find motivation for my next blog topic by immersing myself in other blogs. Here are a few of my go-to blogs. Need some new reading material? I invite you to check each one of them out. You will not be disappointed.
I can’t even begin to tell you how inspiring Colleen (and her daughter, J) at Good Bye Anxiety, Hello Joy is to me and to many families that might be struggling with a child that has severe anxiety and OCD. Colleen is a mom, wife, and elementary teacher that decided to tell her family’s story. Good Bye Anxiety, Hello Joy has a goal to spread “encouragement and hope, helping families like ours navigate options and feeling less alone on their journey.” My favorites from Good Bye Anxiety, Hello Joy:
- 10 Things I Wish I Knew Earlier About How to Help a Child with Anxiety
- Ways to Improve Sleep Anxiety in Children
- The Sad Reason I Never Apply Mascara Before School Drop Off
- Making the Decision to Use Anxiety Medication for Kids
Lusine at My Blog, Coffee, and Camera is a mother of two and teacher. Lusine is a lover of coffee, photography, and learning. My Blog, Coffee, and Camera covers topics like motherhood, healthy eating, motivation, and movie reviews to name a few. Check out Lusine’s teaching blog for great resources for home and the classroom. You won’t be disappointed. My favorites from My Blog, Coffee, and Camera!:
- 10 Female Empowerment Songs for International Women’s Day
- S.M.A.R.T Goals for March
- Introverts: 10 Signs to Understand and Accept Introverts
- 5 Reasons to Start Minimalism
Trina is a down to earth country girl. In need of some down-home country kindness, DIY projects, travel tips, art? Then head on over to Redneck Rhapsody. When you read Trina’s blog, you feel like you are sitting across from her, on a back porch, with a glass of iced tea. I feel like I am catching up with an old friend when I read Redneck Rhapsody. You have to read her story about her trip to Israel. It is so beautiful and so inspiring My favorites from Redneck Rhapsody:
- Israel…Here I Go!! Fearless Friday
- Day 1- Israel
- Day 3- Israel
- DIY- Stressed/Distressed Chalk Paint Cabinet
“Take time to enjoy the creative things in life.” Sandy shares her own personal and artistic adventures with you. Sandy has you covered from DIY projects, pets, travel, art projects, to recipes. Sunkissed Memories is such a fun little space on the internet. You feel like you are part of the fun at Sunkissed Memories. Sandy has you covered on an array of topics.
- Twitter Cards for WordPress
- Hide Pinterest Images with WordPress Gutenberg Editor
- Sauteed Brussels Sprouts with Chicken Breast Tenders
- The Great Home Purge 2018
Edel is the face and mastermind behind Life Your Life At Your Own Pace. Edel is a stay at home mom of three, originally from Honduras, but residing in Tennessee currently. Edel’s goal is to inspire others to dream big, raise awareness for Type 1 Diabetes, and homeschooling. On Live Your Life At Your Own Pace, Edel shares how she manages her Diabetes and keeps up the “pace” of being a stay at home mom. My favorites from Live Your Life At Your Own Pace:
- Reading and a Quartet of Books
- 2019 Book Reading Challenge
- Two Bloggers Everybody Should Know About
- Once Upon a Blog
“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31