You can find Shout-Out Saturday from last weekend here. You definitely don’t want to miss those amazing blogs! Let’s move onto Shout-Out Saturday, March 30 Edition!
Writers often get inspiration from other writers. Often times, if I am feeling stuck I can find motivation for my next blog topic by immersing myself in other blogs. Here are a few of my go-to blogs. Need some new reading material? I invite you to check each one of them out. You will not be disappointed.
Holly’s Bird Nest is a place that is full of a little bit of everything. Goodness sprinkled with love and inspiration. Holly is from Arizona, a mother and grandmother, that recently bought a house with her daughter and grandson, that has autism. Holly’s Bird Nest doesn’t shy away from difficult topics, like autism, Multiple Sclerosis, and dealing with a spouse that has Parkinson’s and dementia. You can also find posts about relationships, travel, gardening, and some great recipes. You won’t be sorry if you make a stop at Holly’s Bird Nest! Here are a few of my favorites:
- Quick and Easy Rolled Cake
- Shaken Dreams, A Journey from Wife to Caregiver
- Steps for Helping Autistic Children with Stress
- Drying Fresh Herbs
Crystal Abitz is currently working on her Ph.D. in Health Sciences- Human and Sports Performance. Crystal has taught at the elementary school level in Iowa, Virginia, and New Zealand. Her goal for the blog is to share her knowledge and experiences with others in hopes of inspiring others to fall in love with learning. Crystal Abitz blog covers topics from mindfulness, nutrition, and teaching. Plus much more! I am proud to call this girl my friend and I am so excited about the recent birth of her first child! Here are a few of my favorites:
- SMART Reflections
- Being Intentional: Family Holidays
- Four Tips for Meal Prep
- How to Become a Better Educator
Memories For Tomorrow is an inspiring blog that has a goal to “create a blogging community where we can encourage and inspire one another to be intentional in creating for ourselves meaningful Memories For Tomorrow.” You will find great recipes, motivating scriptures, tips on blogging and thoughts on marriage. Warmth and generosity pour out in each post. You will leave Memories For Tomorrow feeling
- Fun Stay-At-Home Date Ideas For Couples
- 5 Steps on How to Restore Happiness Back in Your Marriage
- How To Create The Perfect Spring Roll
- 7 Powerful Scriptures to Pray For Your Family
Sonja, a stay at home mom to two little ones, is the brains behind Too Much Character. Sonja’s blog is full of easy to read, fun stories, that make you nod your head in agreement as you read along. I find myself wanting to be best buddies with her when I read her posts. Too Much Character will leave you laughing and feeling hopeful! I feel like we have so much in common.
- Oh, The Laundry You’ll Fold!
- When Reading Is A Power Struggle at Home
- How To Make Doctor Visits Fun For Your Little Ones
- Heckling HGTV at the Gym
- Why You Need to Create Your Own Business Hours
- What to Do When You Have Zero Inspiration to Write
- Four Blog Writing Lessons I Learned in Four Years
- Want to Get What You Want from Other People?
“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31