THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE POLICY FOR MORE INFORMATION: https://findinginspirationinthechaos.blog/disclosure-policy-2/
It’s time for my March Review. How did you thrive in March?
S.M.A.R.T goal setting helps bring structure and trackability to your goals.
S.M.A.R.T goals help with making sure your goals aren’t too vague. Goals are great and very important for day to day achievement, but you have to have a plan and be realistic. It doesn’t have to be “all or nothing.” This is where the SMART method comes into play. For more detailed information on the S.M.A.R.T method and a free downloadable worksheet check out Witte’s World Blog. You can also read more about S.M.A.R.T goals here on my post that I wrote about my March goals.
My S.M.A.R.T Blogging Goals for March 2019
- I will increase my email from 53 subscribers to 65 by March 31, 2019.
Therefore, I will continue to utilize my connections, network and work on social media. I also want to continue to brainstorm on creating a free downloadable for every new subscriber.
- I will work on increasing my daily blog views from Pinterest traffic from 100-120 to around 200 by March 31, 2019. Therefore, I will continue to utilize Tailwind, Pinterest Group Boards, and working on my keywords.
- I will increase my Facebook followers from 603 to 700 by March 31, 2019. This will be achieved by continuing to network in my Facebook blogging groups, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- I will strive to post every day in March and I will do so by writing and scheduling the posts ahead of time.
- I will continue to do research on linky parties and make a decision on whether or not I am going to start one by March 31, 2019. More importantly, I hope to co-host a linky again soon.
Did I Reach My Goals?
- I am currently at 67 email subscribers!
- So excited to be able to say I smashed this goal! I am pulling in around 200-220 daily blog views from Pinterest traffic.
- Currently, I am at 631 Facebook followers so I didn’t reach my goal of 700. Facebook has been one of the hardest social media platforms for me to grow.
- In March, I posted every day except for 4 days! That is pretty amazing! The days I missed were due to illnesses and breaking my foot.
- I have decided to not start my own linky right now. I have a lot going on and I don’t want to take on too much, but I would love to co-host again!
How well did you do with your March S.M.A.R.T goals?
If you would like some more information on S.M.A.R.T goals, check out my friend’s recently published book, which can be purchased on Amazon. The book is titled SMART Reflections: A Reflective Goal-Setting Workbook For Educators. You can also find her website here.
“But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.” Isaiah 40:31